Nowadays, people may find it difficult to do things during natural disasters like blackouts, hurricanes and typhoons. The problem for visibility under these circumstances should be solved immediately. That’s why there are so many man-made tools to provide lighting in many areas. One such invention is the underrated, but most sought after in the darkness, flashlight. The flashlight is a handheld light source that can be used in different situations wherein darkness is predominant, such as at night outdoors, during a blackout, or when trying to see inside dark crevices, to name a few circumstances. This relatively simple device is typically operated by a battery, although there are some wind-up versions available. It is usually composed of one or more dry cell batteries. The battery-powered flashlight was first invented by Joshua Cowen his invention is still very much in use today. The flashlight is a truly ‘enlightened’ device.
There are many variations and designs of a flashlight including tube, pocket, LED (light-emitting diode), headlamp and lantern flashlights. The running time and power of LED flashlights is better than the incandescent light; thus, they are much more efficient to use than the incandescent light. One popular LED product is the Nebo flashlight. It is one of the top selling flashlights all over the world. You can select from an extensive range of stylish lights that can fit your needs no matter what they are.
Nebo flashlight redline (400 +sale website)
Nebo flashlight Redline is a powerful product from Nebo company that serves as a proof for the improvement of LED technology. With its compact and affordable package, this product is great for those who find the need for a bright LED type of flashlight. Nebo flashlight Redline is four and three-eight inches long and one and three-eight inches in diameter. This product has some positive features which include:
- LED bulb with 220 lumens of light that maximize its power and can provide illumination in an entire room. The bulb is expected to last for 110,000+ hours of use.
- 4 times adjustable beam which is applicable for any light set up like flood light. The light can reach up to 450 feet away.
- 5 lighting modes like emergency strobe, S.O.S. Morse Code, 22-lumen code and less-light mode. Modes are set up based on its brightness and will take place when you turn the flashlight on and off. Set the mode that you prefer to use, and change it as necessary. If you want maximum power, turn the flashlight into an SOS or strobe mode. SOS mode can be used for motionless purpose such as work that needs to be on top of a roof. Strobe mode is use for defense and safety purposes.
- Body design with knurling and machine-like patterning is included on the handle for secure gripping and is suitable for any weather: cool, wet, warm and dry.
- Hands-free back
- Glow-in-the-dark and recessed power button. This glow in the dark feature is for the hard touch or soft touch purposes, as well as easy identification in the darkness.
- Can be focused to an area up to 150 yards
- 3 AAA batteries that is expected to last for four hours at 220 lumens, eight hours at 110 lumens, and fifteen hours at 22 lumens
- Front bezel that has adjustment to what kind of focus in the light beam you want. It can be twisted for the transition from a wide to tighter beam.
- Aggressive self-defense facade
- Like in many others, Nebo flashlight Redline also contains some negative features which include:
- It has no really tactical light. The light that you are expecting is less bright.
- As you look for a brighter light, the cost of the flashlight goes higher. And when we talk about the tactical feature, it will cost you too much if you are finding a flashlight for a more tactical purpose. Tactical flashlight will cost you about $25.
- The base does not provide security for the light either horizontal or hanging down.
The Nebo Redline flashlight will give you an extreme light source using the five abovementioned modes. Its multipurpose and stylish features have made the Nebo Redline a popular name in the flashlight market. There a lot of options and lights you can choose on this website: http://www.Nebotools.com. Add it to your cart for purchase and be enlightened with its durability and quality for its cost.
Nebo 5520 CSI Quatro 75 Lumen LED Flashlight
Like Nebo flashlight redline, Nebo 5520 CSI Quatro 75 Lumen LED flashlight has also many features. Indeed, this Nebo flashlight is an excellent product and provides you the best value you want to get. The following are some of the features and convincing proofs about this Nebo flashlight:
- 75 lumen that illuminates in all areas.
- AAA batteries that is efficient to use and get.
- UV lamps, which is the most important function of the flashlight. This feature is designed for many purposes such as scientific activities and situations needed to have a night vision.
- Laser for beam signal purpose.
- Crenulated bezel that provides defensive functions.
- Handy design and convenient function.
- Powerful magnet designed for ferrous metal objects, making it easier to use and stabilize.
There are posts that customers commented on one website that makes Nebo 5520 LED flashlight to indicate such negative features as:
- Integral clip malfunction
- No lanyard hole
- Collar type clip for attachment purposes
- The Crenulated bezel can scratch and irritate the skin when worn. It also has been known to roughen upholstery and wear away holes through clothing. This can be solved by buying a covered pouch with a lid and flap.
If you are looking for more reviews about this product and if you decide to purchase Nebo 5520 CSI Quatro 75 Lumen LED Flashlight, you can visit this website –http://www.amazon.com/3-nebo-Redline-Lumens-Flashlight-5557/dp/B004PJGWT0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1320702847&sr=8-3
For more details and descriptions about the Nebo flashlight models, you can browse through the above link.
Nebo Csi Edge Mini Flashlight with Clip Model – Black # 5519
Another product of Nebo is the Nebo CSI Edge Mini Flashlight with Clip Model. It has many powerful features similar to the two products listed above which include:
- One powerful 35 lumen led that can last for 110,000 + hours.
- Aggressive self-defense face.
- Glow-in-the-dark and rear button that can done through turning on and off the flashlight.
- Body design with knurling and machined-like pattern is designed for water and aircraft purposes.
- Steel clip which gives you a hands-free flashlight.
- Requires the use of one AA battery.
This hands-free flashlight is a great help for many people all over the world and is designed for various purposes such as for camping. You can afford Nebo CSI Edge Mini Flashlight with Clip Model – Black # 5519, as it is available at an incredibly affordable price. You can visit this website: http://brightestledflashlights.info/ for sample video regarding the details and descriptions of the product. Add the product on your cart at amazon.com with a price tag $8.69.
Nebo flashlights are the standard by which all other flashlights should models themselves. With their impressive features and convenient styling, these flashlights are a must, no matter what situation they’re needed for.
2 thoughts on “Nebo Flashlight Guide: Parts, Redline & LED Model Reviews”
My Redline does not work expensive light but no go how do I get a replacement
I have a Nebo Big Daddy (Redline) 2000 lumens flashlight and it isn’t working now. I have put new batteries in it but still very weak light. Do I need a new power button top ? I live out in the country and love my bright light but something is wrong with it…Let me know if I need to order a end the battery case part looks fine and the bulb part looks fine…Nancy Le Force email@example.com Thank You